SUPPORT SERVICE FOR THE RENOVATION OF APARTMENT BUILDINGS
The city of Tartu has developed a support service for the renovation of apartment buildings in order to support the city’s apartment associations in renovating apartment buildings and applying for state renovation subsidies.
The aim of the project is to raise the awareness of apartment association boards and residents about renovation possibilities, financing sources and conditions.
The support service includes:
● a written overview of the technical condition of the buildings and the need for reconstruction is prepared for the buildings;
● energy labels based on weighted energy consumption data (WEC) are prepared;
● initial tasks for design are prepared for buildings, the expected costs of reconstruction are calculated, taking into account the conditions of SA KredEx subsidies;
● the current and post-reconstruction amounts of payments to AA members are calculated;
● standard contracts are prepared – technical consultant service contract, design contract, construction contract, owner supervision contract;
● For the buildings, simulations are made using solar power plant design software including shadow analysis and cost-effectiveness calculations.;
● Respective to the price offers for construction works based on the construction project,
● financial calculations and cost-effectiveness analyses are updated. based on the results of construction procurements, financial calculations and profitability analyses are updated;
● meetings are held with apartment associations and their boards
The service is free for apartment associations!
In addition, within the framework of the project, it is possible to request support for the preparation of the design for the reconstruction of an apartment building and financing for the technical consultation service.
The duration of the project is from May 2023 to September 2025
The project is financed by the European Investment Bank (EIB) in cooperation with the city of Tartu.